Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Priceless Asset


A Priceless Asset

Our meeting was just in accident
Into my lonely life you came like a dew drop 
Changed my loneliness into happy moments 
You are the one I always turned to when 
I need someone to share my feelings 
You gently guide me to a deeper 
  understanding of myself. 
Slowly you made my life colorful 
You are my strength in times of need 
You gave me the assurance that 
You’ll always be with me 
Friend you’re so sweet.  
My every breath is safe under your wings. 
I know one day you’ll have to leave me. 
Giving me tears………………………. 
And the loneliness will return to me 
But in my prayers I wish you’ll 
Always be there to care for me. 
I need you my friend throughout my life 
I need you…………………………….!!!!!!!! 

Poem By: Merrin Manju Maxi

Photo By: Arun P



0 comments:

Post a Comment