Thursday, November 12, 2009

LISTEN TO HER CRY

LISTEN TO HER CRY

I lie awake to ease my trouble mind.
But I won’t found anything to rely.

She was no more there to be with me
A woman who can make me alive.

I thought who it would be!
But I was in dark to come across.
I’m in search of a women who lits light-
A lime light to my life for a sudden rise

There is nothing to save me; I’m sin
I thought it’s my destiny
Sure! I’m like this world- no hand to save me
I’m in dark as like the earth is…..
And now losing my ‘cover’ as she.

My cells are being dead as the legs down
The ‘women- earth’ cries for me- I felt.
She gives life, she gives strength
But she is weak and I know it’s because of me.

Oh! God listen to her pain; give birth to an angel
Who won’t make dark
Change world, change people, change everything-
Because the ‘Women-earth’ is begging
Oh God! Come down with your power and save her.

We are in search of a better place
A place-there is everything green.
I’m praying for a ‘green world’-
Which shatters her happiness?
We took her blood and soil for our desire
But the women had no complained.

Please forgive me; forgive us; forgive this world
We make our mother in pain.

Come forward- join together- make this world beautiful
As beautiful as heaven.
Hey... people, live with this ‘women-earth’.
Hey….. World come leave your pride
Shatter the seed for future
A ‘seed’ for a green world.

A green world never my mother earth is happy
She is beautiful- make her more
Was I can put my flesh in peace?

Poem By:Benhar, St.Albert's College

0 comments:

Post a Comment