Monday, November 16, 2009

Unceasing LOVE

Unceasing LOVE

I was a small boat sailing aimlessly in the vast ocean
Strange world have given me nothing
My life was surrounded by fear, insecurity
And unhappiness
When I stepped into my teenage, I heard, a strange news.
A person who loves me so much
A person who is ready to do anything for me
And I just loved him.
But the cunning face of this world made me forget ‘Him’.
I went through my way searching my happiness alone
My lover was left behind and ‘He’ became the
Sadest person in the whole world
But ‘He’ never gave up his love
‘He’ came and called me again and again to love him
I realized ‘His’ unleasing love and just loved ‘Him’
And I really decided to follow Him.
Yes ‘He’ is my ever loving God Jesus.

Poem By: Remya Varghese,St.Teresa's College

0 comments:

Post a Comment