Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WOMEN

WOMEN

Women the jewel of wealth,
Women the power of earth
All the good things start with women,
All the good things end with women,
Nothing can replace a woman,
Nothing can, we gain without women,
All of you please lend me your ears,
Women should be praised for years.

Everything is incomplete with women
Nothing alone can be done with a man
Someone said that; women are the strength of men;
But I’ll add something to it,
Even if you like neither it, nor even if you throw it,
Women is not only the strength of men,
But also the strength of earth that we are living.

Oh! Mother Mary, my mother
You’re not only the mother of Christ Jesus,
But you are the mother of all sinners
Mother Mary is a woman
Yours and my mother is also women
Keep in mind; you and I would not;
Have seen this earth, yet,
Without a mother, who is a woman?

I told you once
I think you have not forget it hence,
All good things start with women
And all good things end with women
You began your life journey with your mother, who is a woman.
Most of you will end your life with a woman,
May be with your lover, nor with your wife, who is a woman.

Who else will shed tears for others?
Who else will show sympathy to others?
Who else will pray for others?
With tears in eye, and without uttering a word.
I am sure that not a men, but a women.

Who else can help someone in any moment?
One fact is sure that a man can only comment,
Who else will sacrifice one’s life for others?
Who else will work hard for others?
Only a sister and not a brother
Only a wife and not a husband
Only a girlfriend and not a boy friend.

Remember a fact
This is not an act
Only a woman
But not men.

‘She’ denotes most of the things
‘He’ denotes only some things
I should tell you something
But it sounds like everything.
We say she is our mother land,
And not he is our fatherland,
I threw light that our earth is;
Our mother, who is a women.

‘She’ is our India
‘She’ is our country
‘She’ is our mother land,
Which is the word denoted to represent women.

We know that we have gained freedom
We know that we are not at all.
Our freedom is not only a result of men freedom fighters.
I like to say it is also a result of women freedom fighters.

I would like to say some women’s name
Who gave us fame?
Rani Lakshmi bai, Sarojini Naidu,
Indira Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi
I love you for you are women,
But women are always women.

Poem By: Rosita D'silva, St.Albert's college

0 comments:

Post a Comment