Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Love

My Love


I don't know who did love first
But i now know that
We love each other to the the best.
Those who saw us together said
This is passing fancy
And nothing top be serious about
But they were wrong
For sure I knew that
I was to pay for the hours spent
With him in pleasure hunt.
My poor records made my mother
Ask, Was I engaged to him?
I said 'No' and for help,held on.
Then a friend of mine said
The love he showed was vague,
For she had been his victim before.
But her words I scarcely did believe
Then once my teacher came
And asked, with whom was I in love
Angry at me she turned and warned
I shouldn't be found with my love again.
Tears dropping from my eyes I said
I will keep myself away from sleep.

Poem by: Srividya T.A

0 comments:

Post a Comment