Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Twilight

Twilight

The day fader
And the light dims
The sun has set-
In the western horizon on
But still there is-
A light coming,
Coming from somewhere
Maybe from Now here !!
Oh ! A heavenly halo
Is seen, spreading…
The twilight brings with it
The cool chilling breeze
From above, up above…
It fills my soul
With fragrance of
The flowers, Enchanting
Ah! My heart is filled with joy…
My soul is bound to it
Aee! The glory spreads to infinity…
Like the rays of the sun.

Similar suppliers of bluish radiance…
Ho! How I wish, that time would stand still!!
For, I haven’t got the time,
To cast a sidelong glance,
On to marvel at it.
I pray to the O’ Mighty Lord
To command the time still
Let me quench my thirst,
And drink the chaliceOf everlasting Mystic Beauty,
To my hearts content !!!


Poem by: Jo Marian

0 comments:

Post a Comment