Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Suicide

A Suicide


Oh! Sun rises
Up on the tallest mountain
As a candle flame, behind
A black coloured blanket.


I looked round with eyes open
Glared at the large world
The endless gray coloured sand
They walked with large legs tall behind.


Vehicles with four legs
Nor can give any attention to me
I’m the only, not to be noticed
Poor being without any qualities.


Life is not but an ugly grave
Expiry smells in it.
Lot of experiences
Oh! Is it a grave……..?


I can’t bear the loneliness
I can’t live, I will die myself
The ant with many legs
Leaped into the red colored water.


Oh! It is not deep
I can’t die in it.
I can’t also go out from it.
Oh! God how can I die………?


I looked up, the white colored sky
All the others contribute a bad look on me
It is not easy to die
Yes it is not so easy....


Poem by: Liju Davis

Photo by: Anoop Kumar

0 comments:

Post a Comment